Adding unexpected and unusual touches and glamourous essentials and it’s about choosing more original ways to express your sensuality than by merely donning a micromini. Here’s how to add sizzle without sacrificing your modesty and culture.
1.Wear Unexpectedly : Subtle alterations pack the choicest punch. For example, take a basic man’s white shirt (slightly oversized), unbutton it, wrap it so that one side overlaps the over and tuck in).
2. Red your lips : Nothing does the job like red. Use lipliner for a perfect appearance ans be sensuous .
3. Earring touching the bare shoulder : Skip every other piece of jewellry, pull your hair back and make sure your makeup stays soft. This look goes great with bare shoulders and up dos, too. Definitely an after-dark look.
4. Make it Mettalic : Black may be supersexy, but gold, silver, copper are especially luminous when you’re going for vavoom. Look for simple shapes (the fabric and colour) and tones that flatter your skin colour. Go minimal to let the dress shine.
5. Adopt an exotic look : Harem pants, sarongs and embroidered items are all borrowed ethnic looks with tons of feminine charm. The mandarin-collar dress from China is flattering, chic and always intriguing.
6. Wear sunglasses : Perhaps the single sexiest item you can own are a great pair of sunglasses. They add tons of mystery, look cute even on top of your head and actually serve the practical purpose of protecting your eyes.
7. A sexiest exit scene : Sexy is all about surprises, so a deceptively simple dress from the front can be a showstopper in the back. Open backs, lace-up backs, dress trains make for dramatic effects.
8. Stay soft with clothes : Cashmere, silky satin, buttery soft suede’s are the real scene-stealers. Touchable fabrics have the added bonus of feeling great against your skin.
9. No No : No need to bear assets . Just show the hints !