- Sleep for 8 hours and eat healthy foods on time, drink plenty of water too.
- Play for half an hour, it improves memory and confidence.
- Take your exam as a party , answer the question first which is easier to you.
- Feel happy and always send happy tweets to your brain.
- Share your tears and fears with your teacher, mother, family member or friend you like the most.
- When down, recall the time when you were at your best .
- Just scan through what you know well and read or practice what you are not confident about.
|Topics of the Month
Kiwi :The lesser known fruit
Your wrinkles Vanished
The Most Nutritious Fruit
Be healthy with Garlic
The Valuable Lemon