‘Yes, I’m going international’ -Bipasha


Bipasha is going to Hollywood, but only on her own terms. “Within a month, I’ll be signing my first international film,” she reveals. And what kind of roles is she looking at? “I’m going to oppose any effort to slot me as an Indian with a sing-song voice in any international project. If I was willing to play the stereotypical Indian, I’d have done Wes Anderson’s The Darjeeling Ltd and so many other projects that have come my way. But I want to play mainstream, normal characters in the West, not ethnic Asian people.” Even John Abraham is playing a non-Indian in Deepa Mehta’s Luna. “Well, having a global diction certainly helps. Any film-maker that I’ve met abroad has liked my voice. Everything is in-sync sound out there. So, a correct voice and diction is a major battle won.” Elaborating further, Bipasha adds, “There’re so many beautiful actors from Korea and China who have failed to make the grade abroad because of their thick accents. I think India can work there.”

No comments:

Search to get HOT tiny news

Topics of the Month
Kiwi :The lesser known fruit
Your wrinkles Vanished
The Most Nutritious Fruit
Be healthy with Garlic
The Valuable Lemon